Hermes Apple Watch bands for $1,100 and $1,250? The only band that deserves that outlay is the E Street Band backing Bruce Springsteen.
One in four U.S. online retail sales were via mobile this back to school season, per IBM.
Here’s an IBM stat that is hard to believe – 96% of North American consumers are “excited” about mobile payments. Their activities speak otherwise.
And one more from IBM: 70% of business leaders feel that mobile integration is critical to digital transformation. My take? The other 30% won’t be business leaders for long.
“Siri, change the channel every time they show the damn last play of the Super Bowl.” #GoHawks
70 million photos are uploaded to Instagram daily with 2.5 billion likes per day, according to Salesforce.
A Fast Company story on iPhone 6S says that Apple's 3D Touch is trying to solve the biggest problem in mobile. You mean a bigger one than not being able to bring a selfiestick everywhere?
Sports now accounts for 37% of broadcast TV ad spending -- and 62% at Fox, per Advertising Age. Judging by the first NFL broadcast, more than 60% are seemingly for fantasy football companies.
40%+ of all digital time spent on TV properties is on mobile, comScore reports.
There was finally an update to the OpenTable app that allowed me to freshen the info on my Apple Watch for first time since Aug. 19.
Nothing says overkill than tweets about lines to get into Apple events. Oh, yeah, Periscopes from the same venue.
College kids are still using Facebook more than any other social site, according to eMarketer.
A tweet offers three basic reasons to go mobile. In 2015. Are we that far away?
Six-digit passwords instead of four in iOS9? That should be good for weeks of discussion.
The Amazon Fire is no more. I can’t say I ever ran into one person using one.